Monday, June 7, 2010

Presents and Sales.

I bought myself a Kobo E-reader on the weekend and so far so good.  It is pretty low tech and has no touch screen or anything like that but for the most part, it is just fine.  For the price, it is meeting my needs.  It is saving me tons of shelf space on my bookshelf and the ebook prices are only a fraction of the real costs.  I suggest all you avid readers to check them out.

















Now for the Sales portion.  I have one more Bionic Jersey left from the 24h race.  It is a size XL which is what size I would wear.  180 pound guy, under 6 feet.  Going for 40$ if anyone wants it before I Ebay it.  Here's how it looks....

2 comments:

rabidrunner said...

So... what are you reading? Do share.

lifein360 said...

Oh it is nothing of worth. Just the latest from the True Blood series. I was a fan well before the TV show. The books are fluff but they are entertaining.