My pet peeve meter has been going off like crazy these past few weeks. Especially when it comes to people traffic. Some reminders....
1. In general, stay to the right. Like minded people will travel in one direction and will most likely stay to the right. People who walk forward down a hallway and stay to the left need to be pushed into the wall. This applies to shopping malls, grocery stores etc.
2. If you are walking slowly (on the right) go even further to the right if you see/hear or even assume someone behind you is faster. Don't walk in the middle or to the left. You will most likely get a rude comment when you are being passed on the left.
3. Now that I think about it, the auto traffic laws are basically the same. Follow them.
4. If you decide to stop in front of revolving doors, at the bottom or top of escalators or in front of an elevator to to talk, pull out your phone, text of riffle through your purse, you WILL be shouldered out of the way. By me anyway.
5. Stay out of the bike lanes. Whether your a car or a walker, get the hell out of the way.
6. Ladies, when in a coffee line, have your money ready. Nothing is more annoying than when you plop your purse on the counter, unzip it and go digging for change. For god's sake have it ready. It is the same price as yesterday...and the day before that.
7. Single file on an escalator. Nuff said.
Leaving 8, 9 and 10 for you guys.