Monday, August 23, 2010

Latest Painting.

It rained here all weekend so there was no training to speak of.  I could have gone to the gym but I decided to get the studio up and running instead.  Went out and bought some new canvases and took advantage of the "back to school" deals on paints and stuff.  Alas, here is the result of a creative weekend.  Will probably paint over this one.  Not happy with the results.  But before that happens, thought you might want a peek.  Of course, it is inspired by my own body.  Duh.

2 comments:

rabidrunner said...

NO! Don't paint over it. It's fantastic. It appears as though you do it all...

lifein360 said...

Yes I like to keep busy. I don't sit still for very long. I have been working on my "bucket list" for 40 years now. ;)

You can see more here:

www.Cor1000.com