Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 3

So far so good on the eating clean plan. I was able to avoid most temptation yesterday...even at the grocery store.

I find I am hungry a lot and although I am not on a calorie reduced diet, just a sugar one, it is hard to find foods that don't have sugar in them in one form or another.   Did you know that there are over 10 different forms of sugar?  From plain white to brown, cane, beet, corn and glucose.  Not to mention the lab created sugars like sorbitol and aspertame.  You can see how everything has sugar in it.  It is almost impossible to avoid.

For me, it is basically meat and certain veggies for the next 2 weeks. Argh. Try eating chicken breasts and brocolli at 7am for days and days. Not easy.

If I only ate eggs, I wouldn't be having a breakie problem. But damnit they are nasty and make me sick. Thus I will stick to my almonds and meat and veg. Today for breakfast I am having 8 dry meatballs, stir fried veggies and a coffee. Make that 2 coffees. ;)

Got a 120 mins spin class tonight so that should earn me a tablespoon of salad dressing sometime today. lol

Day 3 with no chocolate.  Woo hoo!

No comments: