Friday, October 22, 2010

Just things...

1.  I don't understand why local bike races require a minimum donation of 40$ or more to participate.  They are certainly missing out on those who make less but who would show up in numbers. 

2.  I am still surprised by how many people don't understand my avoidance of winter.  I despise cold in all its forms.  The idea of going outside in the winter, even if properly layered, is like volunteering for a prostate exam.  I just don't see it happening.  Just thinking about it makes me chilled. 

3.  I am still unable to avoid sugar.  I have tried to keep away from sugary foods for a week and I can't last more than two days.  It is like a drug.  Thank god I am going to the gym because I would be a heffer otherwise.

4.  People who don't allow comments on public blog posts annoy me. 

No comments: