Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Random

Please don't fart in the elevator.  You are never alone for that long.

To the lady who thanked me very joyfully for ringing my bell before I passed her....you rock! (but those jeans did nothing for your butt)

Dehydrated mangos are the devil's food.  Especially when you are trying to cut down on your sugar intake.

People should not be allowed to take pictures in the gym with their phones.  I will leave it at that and not get into details....

How the hell should I know what a "Coach" bag is? 

Everytime I go up or down a curb on my bike, I hear a crack sound.  Uh oh.

It is difficult to put into words how good I look today.  I'd totally sleep with me.

1 comment:

rabidrunner said...

If you look so good today, then by all means, post a photo. I won't sleep with you but I might send you a Coach bag -- or at least a picture of one I took at the gym.