Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekend to remember

If I could relive that past weekend a few more times I would be soooo happy.  I was able to get a few spin classes in on Saturday followed by a hard core hitting session with James on Sunday.  It was our first time on hard courts this season and it felt as if we had all this pent up energy at the tips of our fingers that had been hiding in waiting for this exact moment.  It was a 2 hour slug fest or what I like to call "big babe tennis".  We ran each other ragged and had most of the other courts oggling in jealousy.  By the time we were done, we were soaking from head to toe and our 40+ year old bodies were screaming in agony.  Awesome! 

I managed to sell a painting as well and made the delivery to a fellow spinner at the gym.  Thus the 2 classes a few hours apart.  I can't go to the gym to make a delivery and NOT do the class.  Duh. 

And to top it all off, I had a reasonable "food" weekend.  I didn't binge on crap food and was able to keep my choices relatively healthy.  I had Pho for dinner last night and although I don't know the calorie count on it, I figure it is better than McDonalds...which is what I would have had.

All Spin classes are in "new release" mode for the next 4 weeks.  Argh.  The same music back to back for 48 classes.  Kill me now.

*I have my ipod on shuffle and Heart's "Never" came on.  Perfect rockin tune at 7:20 in the morning.

No comments: