Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hot Flash

To ward off the winter illnesses that have already plagued the Nations Capital, I have decided to add a multi-vitamin to my daily regime.  I choose a commonly used on (One a Day men).  It has been about 4 days since I started and although I expected to feel no different, that couldn't be further from the truth. 

I am constantly dizzy, light headed, slightly nauseated and all together "not right".  Not to mention, through out the day I get intense hot flashes.  Seriously.  Hot flashes!  I get light headed, then all hot and sweaty.  My ears and hands are on fire.  Then my feet.  WTF.

I have read online that this is a pretty common side effect with taking multi vitamins.  How strange is that.  So now I find myself wondering if I should keep up with it and hope my body adapts or if I should just forget about it and ditch the pills. 

No comments: