Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sick and tired

I hate being sick for two main reasons.  One is that I can't train.  Forget going to the gym when I can hardly get out of bed.  No energy, no stamina..etc.  You get the point.  The second reason is that I always crave junk food when I am sick.  I guess it makes me feel better in some way so I can't help but eating junk the whole time.  This does not bode well for my eating clean regime.  I only have 4 weeks left to drop 8 pounds and if I am going to meet that goal, I better hit the salad bar hard.  Can't wait to get back on the bike.  Damn flu!!

2 comments:

rabidrunner said...

There's only one solution for you... it's soup! (Just finished with it, by the way. And it's a total drag. I slept 15 hours a day for about 5 days straight.)

lifein360 said...

well I had my fill of Pho last night and it did make me feel better. Not sure I can justify that every night however. ;) Hope it ends sooner than later.