Sunday, November 21, 2010

Snapshot

What I am doing today and/or what is on my mind these days...

Just finished the 3rd book I have bought my nephews for Xmas.  Read the first on a fluke and got sucked in.  Found the books surprisingly awesome.  Recommend them for any teen.  Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.  Now I am onto the Girl with the tattoo books.  So much hype, they better be good.

Very much into Maroon 5, the Saturdays and the Ting Tings today.  Enjoying their energy.  Love me some UK pop.  40 and still diggin the girl groups.  lol

Making my best friend suffer through all the Resident Evil movies before we watch the latest one.  Milla kicking some ass.  It can't get any better. 

Flesh under the ankle bone is all bruised on right foot. Inside area.  Not sure why but can't touch or put pressure there.  I think it must be from all the spinning classes.  Have no clue.  Strange.

Feeling a little single this weekend.  Not alone, not lonely.  Just single.  As in, I just hope there is more to life eventually...on the dating scene.  In no rush to jump into anything...hell I don't even know who I would jump into anything with these days.  Thank god for good friends.  I couldn't imagine sitting at home doing nothing all the time.   Lots of thinking ahead on this I predict.

Loving the UK based show "Being Human".  Something about British TV.  I think in a previous life I was from London...and black...and a woman named Latisha.  lol  LOL!!

7 days until trip.  yee haa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think friends make all the difference in one's life. Even if you are attached, sometimes you need to just hang with a good friend. ~christine~

lifein360 said...

Amen to that. I am glad I have a good group around me...even if I don't get to see them as often as I would like.