Sunday, December 19, 2010

Crazy Lady

Today marked the first day I headed back to spin class since I have had this damn cold.  It felt great to be back on the bike and really push.  Within minutes I was soaked.  Class was hard but I think I made it hard to make up for the week I was away.  Felt great.

So just after class, as I was wiping everything down, the lady beside me caught my attention.  She was about 50 and had a kind of crazy look to her.  We had the following conversation after she reached over to tap me.

Her:  I just wanted to tell you that your skin is really beautiful.
Me:  Oh, umm thanks.

Her:  And the whites of your eyes look very healthy.
Me:  Ummm...my what?
Her:  The whites of your eyes.
Me:  *stunned look* *looking around for someone to save me*  Thanks. 

CRAZY!!  Why do I attract all the loonies.  Damn spandex.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cor, thanks for writing this. I read this when I was having a bitch of a day and it made me chuckle. I appreciate that.
~Christine~

lifein360 said...

Glad I could help. It brought a crazy scared smile to my face as well....after I initially ran screaming.