Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cycle Tunes Review

So a common question I get is what music I listen to when spinning or on the cybex (a painful nasty version of an eliptical).  Thus, each year I put together a list of the tunes that offer an awesome pop beat, one that you can set up your cadence with regardless of what cardio machine you use.  Here are my choices for this year.  Keep in mind that I am a Pop addict so there is no rock inspired tunes here. 

P.S.  If anyone wants a CD of these tunes, just email me your address at Cor1000@yahoo.com

In no particular order.


1.   Usher - Dj Got Us Falling in Love Again  (Jump Smokers Remix)
2.   The Ting Tings - Hands (Radio Remix)
3.   Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (Freemasons Radio Edit)
4.   Shakira - Waka Waka (Radio Remix)
5.   The Saturdays - Higher (7th Heaven Radio Edit)
6.   Robyn - Handle Me (Radio Remix)
7.   Pixie Lott - Turn It Up  (Digital Dog Remix)
8.   Madonna - Celebration (Robson Michel Extended)
9.   Kelly Rowland - Commander (Ralphi Rosario Radio Edit)
10.  Kelis - Scream (Radio Remix)
11.  Far East Movement - Like a G6 (Cahill Radio Remix)
12.  Brandon Flowers - Crossfire (David Morales Remix)
13.  Rihanna - Only Girl in The World (Bimbo Jones Remix)
14.  Katy Perry - Firework (Jump Smokers Radio Edit)
15.  Pink - Raise Your Glass ( Liam Keegan Radio Edit)
16.  Yolanda Be Cool & D Cup - We Speak No Americano (Chew Fu Mix)
17.  Enrique Iglesias - Tonight (Radio Remix)
18.  Nicole Scherzinger - Poison (Cahill Radio Edit)
19.  The Saturdays - Missing You (Cahill Club Mix)
20.  Lady Antebellum - Need You Now (Jason Nevins Mix)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna check out some of the tunes I don't recognize and if I like them, I'm gonna download them to my IPod. Thanks for posting them Cor. ~christine~

lifein360 said...

C, you should be able to Youtube most of these. Just try to Youtube any of the dance remixes and it will give you an idea of the beats. Hope you enjoy.

lynz6891 said...

Greetings all the way across the globe from Sydney, Australia!!!

Must say, even though I'm not a cyling, speedskating enthusiast like urself, I do enjoy reading your blog when I get a chance. But I also do love pop & Enrique Iglesias (can you blame me (: ! )

Thanks for keeping me interested & have a freakin awesome NYE!!! I'm just abt ready to get into the festive spirit myself.....it's currently 1.30pm NYD here.

Thanks again & hope ur festivities will be spectacular too (I'll b tuning in to the NYE NYC Ball drop on cable here 2mrw)

xxx Lynz

lifein360 said...

Thanks for reading Lynz! Amazing to here that the message of my insanity is making it to Oz. ;) Your CD is in the mail.

rabidrunner said...

We should send each other CDs. Want to? I'm sending you an e-mail now.