Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kick it

I have been quiet here for the past week and I apologize to the 2 people who read.  I have been sick lately and can't seem to kick it.  I am not sure who specifically I got this cold from but it could be from my boss who worked 3 days out of his 5 when he had the flu....or my employee who worked an entire week with a cold.  Grrr.  They are both on my hit list.

Regardless, it feels like I have been sick more in the past 3 months than I have been in the past 3 years.  I used to be known as the guy who was never sick...but now...I am just like the rest of you.  Damnit.  There goes my individuality.  ;)

Not too much going on on the training side to report on.  On the weight side, it is a lost cause really.  I must have gained 5+ pounds on the cruise which is not making me happy.  I love to eat and it seems regardless of how many back to back spin classes I do, my cals are still higher than my burn.  That has to change.  I will try to get back into it when I feel better.  However, my eating habits have to change.  I know I say this all the time but I saw a pic of me in shorts (with no shirt) and taken behind me and I was not happy with the view.  Nothing like motivation!

No comments: