Friday, December 31, 2010

Part II - Non-Training Tunes

So now I give you the songs I cook, clean, read and well....ya....you can fill in the rest.  ;)

In no particular order. 

1.   Andrew Allen - Loving You Tonight
2.   Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are
3.   Uncle Kracker - Smile
4.   Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
5.   Sara Bareilles - King of Anything
6.   The Script - Breakeven
7.   Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat - Lucky
8.   Matt Nathanson - Come on Get Higher
9.   Maroon 5 - Give a Little More
10.  Lady Antebellum - I Run To You
11.  Bruno Mars - Grenade
12.  Pink - Glitter In The Air
13.  Robbie Williams ft. Gary Barlow - Shame
14.  Agnes - I Need You Now
15.  Pixie Lott - Use Somebody
16.  Boys Like Girls ft. Taylor Swift - Two Is Better Than One
17.  Adam Lambert ft. Pink - Whadaya Want From Me
18.  Shayne Ward - Gotta Be Somebody
19.  Alexadra Burke - The Silence
20.  Canadian Tenors - Hallelujah
21.  Robyn - Dancing On My Own

No comments: