Monday, July 4, 2011

Update

It has been a while since I checked in so first of all let me apologize.

I am still running every second day and it has become easier and easier as time goes by.  Something is always sore but I endeavour to progress at a steady rate.  Now I equally have to take time and review my food and ensure that I start eating in the best possible way.  Sure a bday full of cake and tarts are not optimal but it is only a temporary thing and I will be back on track shortly. 

I am also thinking of limiting my gluten intake.  I have no idea if this will make a difference but I have heard so much about the limitation of such things that I might give it a try.  Now of course, I should really curb my cravings for chocolate and dairy queen but one thing at a time.  ;)

2 comments:

rabidrunner said...

Keep at it! It'll be fun, in, like, six months. Promise.

lifein360 said...

6 months? omg, that is a horrible prediction.