Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wagon

I need to get back on the wagon.  Since I hurt my back all those months ago, I have yet to return to the level of training I was consistently pumping out on a daily basis.  And as a result, the belly is slowly getting a big bigger.  Not enough for a big change, but a change none the less.  So back to salads and real food again while I make my way back on the courts, on the skates and on the saddle. 

Plus, I need to save a bit of money...there are two Tour de France cycling team kits that I want.  Thank god for Ebay knock offs. 

Other than that, I need to get back to running.  Trail running as well.  In just over a month, I will be doing the Grouse Grind in Vancouver and from what I hear, it is a killer.  Basically you run up a mountain.  Fun.  I would love to bring my bike with me on my trip but instead, I am hoping I can rent a pretty good quality road bike.  Fingers crossed.

No comments: