Monday, August 1, 2011

Amazingness

Today was the perfect day.  It started with a brisk but enjoyable 50k cycle around the city  first thing in the morning before the heat really kicked in.  (minus 2 slackers who thought they were just too good for us)  The paths were a bit busy but for the most part, it was uneventful.  Some grumpy calf muscles and a bit of soreness in the neck was the only price to be paid.  Well worth the kms put in this weekend on the bike and on the skates.

No sooner did I get off the saddle did my iphone jingle with a tennis invite.  Needless to say, an hour later I was on court in the blaring heat enjoying life to the fullest.  Fast forward two and a half hours later and with a burnt head and red arms, I collapsed into the car and headed home.  Now I am on the couch and chilling for the night....

That is the amazingness of my life.

No comments: