Monday, August 8, 2011

Ipod Classic

I've had my ipod classic for about 10 years now and I have to say it was one of my favs. Simple and easy. Alas, over the past 3 years I have been having tons of problems with it. It has spontaneously erased my music (over 10,000 songs), reset to default settings on a whim and frozen my computer numerous times. I can't even describe how many times I have had to reintsall itunes and sync all my music. It has become a monthly job. Fun.

So today, after a few days of freezing and not loading through itunes, I decided it was time to lay the classic to pasture. Or more specifically, throw it full force at a concrete wall. Yup...specifically.

Believe it or not, it took 3 throws to finally break the sucker apart. 3 HARD throws.
Felt great though. Goodbye ipod classic.

Next up...my Nano. But the only thing wrong with that thing, thus far, is that it only has a 5 minute battery life. It has to constantly be plugged in. So I think it still has a few years in use left...as long as I never unplug it. Time will tell.





No comments: