Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Transition

Looks like I will have to make the transition to indoor cycling in the next week or so.  Begrudgingly of course.  By the time I get home from work/gym etc., it is about 5 or 530.  That only leaves a solid hour to ride.  Not really enough time other than for a city tour trek here in Ottawa.  About an hour ride.  The weekends are still open but it seems people are more busy now that ever.  The groups are getting smaller and smaller as people are transitioning into fall sports and hanging up their skates and bikes.  I hate this time of year for sports. 

I pulled a double yesterday and it felt good.  I was totally unmotivated on the spin bike but I am sure that will change soon.  The music annoyed me but the instructors were good eye candy.  At least there is that. 

Not much else to report on the surface these days.  I had guests in from out of town for the past 2 weeks and I must have put on about 10 pounds.  No activities, no exercise...just eating.  And more eating.  Tried to stay gluten friendly but that didnt' always work.  Back on the saddle now.  God I hate salads.

No comments: