Sunday, December 18, 2011

Good

Things are good.  I am lucky to have what I have, know the people I know, and work in a place I love (most days).  This year has been a pretty good year.  Some family drama but for the most part, it has been pretty awesome. 

Mexico is only a few weeks away and I can't wait.  It isn't because I need the break mentally or physically.  I have other things in my life that take care of my sanity but it is more for a change of scenery.  Will be nice to be in the heat and walk around in shorts and ts for a while. 

I will be posting my music lists in the coming weeks so be prepared.  I send out several CDs last year with the tunes so if anyone wants one, just let me know. 

2012 will bring lots of changes so I am a bit apprehensive already but I am sure I can make it through.  I have made it this far.  New scenarios, new awakenings, new experiences, new jobs, new everything.  I guess that is all a part of growing.  Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm, now I'm intrigued what all the "new" is about. Can't wait to hear about them. And am looking forward to your playlist. ~christine~

lifein360 said...

C, things are always changing with me. That is how I like it. Can't sit still for long. ;) I will update everyone more in the new year. Have a great Xmas.

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great Christmas as well!! ~christine~