Sunday, March 18, 2012

Road Trip

Because I have too much holiday banked at work, I needed to take a few days off before March 31st.  What better way to waste a few days than to go on a road trip.  So I grabbed my best bud and off we went across the border to Waterloo.  3 hour drive.  Nothing crazy.

Let me sum up the trip like this:

$800 worth of clothes for less than $350.  Love me some outlet malls.
If you want an ego boost on your looks or weight, go to Syracuse.  You'll never be hard on yourself again.
Everywhere to eat seems to be a roadhouse.  Massive calorie barns.... but tasty.
Baton Rouge is WAY better than Dinosaur BBQ.  Just sayin.....
Who knew Syracuse was the "place to be" for St. Patty's day.  People fly in for it?  WTF?
Customer service is actually pretty remarkable.  Service people were SO friendly.  That was surprising.
OMG, McDonalds is the center of the universe for white trash.  I can't even describe the things we saw there.

Yay for Nexus Cards.

Now to go through my old clothes and pitch out all the things that don't fit anymore.

No comments: