Monday, October 22, 2012

Accountability Crew

Part of this P90x challenge, based on the info I have received, is a element called the Accountability Crew.  It is a group of people who either support you when you are doing good or kick your ass in gear when you are feeling down.  I realized that I don't have such a thing.

So, I joined the p90x forums to help with the questions I have and to get the umph I need from time to time.  They are pretty great I must say.  It is very comforting to have conversations with fellow like minded sufferers of this program.  lol  Most are at different stages but we can all relate in one way or another to the challlenges.  I was impressed and grateful.  It is strange being on "this" side of the trainer equation.  Normally I am the one handing out the support and knowledge.

Today marked the start of week 3.  I upped the weights on a few of my sets and boy, could I feel it afterwards.  Lifting my fork for dinner was a struggle.  I am going to be soooooore tomorrow.  Plyometrics are on the schedule for Tuesday.  God I hate that day.  Where's Yoga/Stretch when I need it.  ;)

Oh ya, I am down a pant size!  Yay.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Down a pants size ... holy crap. Maybe after my bootcamp I need to look seriously at P90X. ~christine~

lifein360 said...

It is pretty hard core but I like it. Of course nutrition is the key and I am following that part to the letter.

Anonymous said...

Yeah nutrition always is the key and that's where my problems lie. I eat fairly well but I'm too lazy to go that extra in order to lose the weight. I'm down about 8 lbs in the past 3 months but for the last couple weeks I've been losing and gaining the same 2 pounds. It's starting to really wear thin on me. Good for you for sticking to the proper nutrition. ~christine~

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed browsing26 your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!…