Wednesday, October 31, 2012

X Stretch

Thank god for X Stretch.  Just when you need a break in the program, there is a 60 minute stretch day.  Ahhhh.  Not easy but man does it feel good after.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy one.  I have lots to do after work to prepare for a dinner party on Friday.  So much food to make not to mention the groceries.  But it is going to be a great healthy menu.  And of course I have to add in my shoulder and arm routine in the midst of all that.  No rest for the wicked, I tell ya.

The no sugar thing is getting hard, I must admit.  Candy and treats are being circulated around the office and it is killing me that I can't have any.  But I am staying strong.  The only cheat I have is a bit of peanut butter.  But I think I am going to put an end to that....even if i am allowed a certain amount per day.  Why not I figure?

Anyway...boring entry.  Sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi just wanted to say that I like your article very much. Please keep up the good posts Thanks a ton! and Have a good day