Thursday, November 1, 2012

One step back.

Life happened today. I was not impressed. 

The work crew went to a Thai buffet place and I tagged along with the mantra in my head of "I will ONLY eat the veggies and rice"!!! Well that didn't work out quite the way I planned. The curried potatoes and peanut chicken was calling my name and I felt that if I didn't answer their call that they would be upset with me. Needless to say, we became close friends pretty quickly. Sigh.

Of course, on the way back to the office, guilt kicked in and I felt like I had just ruined the past 3 weeks of this new challenge. All that hard work ruined with one dirty lunch. 

Even though I know that I am still on track and that I can't kick myself for one bad meal, guilt can be a horrible thing. Deep breath. Pressing play on the program...maybe twice tonight for good measure... emoticon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One bad meal does not screwup the challenge. Keep taking a deep breath and stop feeling bad about it. IMHO you're doing awesome on this plan. ~christine~