Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Parking of Pregnant Ladies

I know this sounds like a great song title but alas, it is not.  It is the subject of my frustration this morning.

As I was pulling into my bank today I saw a nice sports car pull up and park in the "Reserved for Expecting Mothers" spot.  Awww, good for them I am thinking...

Until out of this car comes this 60 year old man with a 27 year old woman who is about a size 1.  Lycra yoga pants, ugg boots, tight sports top, lululemon jacket....you know the type.  Grrrr  I figured she was maybe a week pregnant...if at all.

So based on this, I figured they should change the sign.  It SHOULD say, "Expecting Mothers....in their 3rd trimester.

1 comment:

Travis said...

Aren't you kind of assuming she was pregnant and not just an a*$%&@e?