Monday, December 31, 2012

Best tunes of 2012 - The Remixes



So 2013, in my opinion, hasn't been a great year for dance tunes. Or maybe I have been out of touch a bit. Regardless, as always I am listing my top tunes for 2012. The remixes and the singles. Hope you enjoy them as much as I have. You can certainly move them them.

In no particular order.  Here are the Remixes:

1. Rihanna: Where have you been (Martin & Souza Radio Edit)

2. The Wanted: Glad you came (Funk3d Radio Edit)

3. Jason Derulo: Breathing (Mike Rizzo Radio Edit)

4. Kelly Clarkson: Stronger (7th Heaven Radio Edit)

5. Cher Lloyd: Want you back (Cahill Extended Mix)

6. Karmin: Brokenhearted (R3hab Radio Edit)

7. Nelly Furtado: The bigger the better

8. Kylie Minogue: Timebomb (Extended Mix)

9. Christina Aguilera: Your Body (Country Club Martini Radio Edit)

10. Amelia Lily: You bring me joy (Steve Smart & Westfunk Radio Edit)

11. Little Mix: DNA (Kat Krazy Radio Edit)

12. Carly Rae Jepsen: This Kiss (Digital Dog Radio Edit)

13. Florence and the machine: Spectrum (Calvin Harris Radio Edit)

14. Maroon 5: One more night (Ultimix)

15. One Direction: Stole my heart (Radio remix)

No comments: