Saturday, December 1, 2012

Update

Hey people.

This week was a bit stressful.  What started as a tiny little leak in my ceiling has turned into a major construction and demolition project. I am not happy.  Especially since I have to deal with this until the new year.  Mid to late January at best.  So I have a huge hole in my ceiling until then.  How awesome.

On the P90 front, I am doing pretty good.  For some reason I feel like I am slowing down.  But I am really not.  The routines are still killing me and I look forward to the yoga days but still...I feel like I am exhausted all the time.  On the positive side, I am now seeing changes to my upper body.  Especially my shoulders and chest.  It is all those damn push ups.  I hate them but I love them.  ;)  Although I am down a few belt sizes, I still don't see any change in the mid-section.  I think that is because I am super hard on myself there.  I don't think I will ever be happy with that section unless I am under 5% BF and have a six pack.  And of course, that is NOT my goal.  Oh well.  I am still pushing along and about to start week 7 soon.  I kinda want to repeat week 6 so that is on my mind a bit.  With all the stress going on at work and at home I don't feel I really gave week 6 the attention it required.  On the diet or exercise front.  I just have to remind myself that I am in control and get back to making better decisions.  It all boils down to decisions.

My BeachBody bro and P90X challenger Mike has also created a blog here.  Give him a look:  http://www.mikewardchevy.blogspot.ca/

Here is a pic of the lovely hole in my ceiling.  In Jan-Feb, my entire ceiling has to come down so they can replace it and respray the surface.  Will be a fun winter for sure.


No comments: