Bullet point fun..
- Clocked a 65 year old lady in the neck with a blistering tennis return the other day. Felt horrible...but I won. ;)
- Played over 20 hours of tennis this week. Love the calorie burn but I am beat. No break in the future either. Glad I love this sport.
- Down another belt loop. Yay. 2 to go before I am satisfied. Legs and arse are disappearing :( ...why can't that happen to the love handles. Damn genetics.
- Work is about to get crazy busy. But mentally ready for it. Spring is here and that helps.
- Loving life right now. Surrounded by great people and good vibes.
- Glad to be helping those in need. God knows there are enough of them out there. Doing my small part.
- Mexico is coming up again. Can't wait. Plans changed on who is coming but that is ok. Shit happens. Will still be a great time with my best bud Chris.
- Can't wait to get back to the USA at some point. Left my heart there. ;)
- Spandex season is about to begin. Last ditch effort to become anorexic. :) lol *kidding*
- Kinda looking forward to getting the skates back on. Kinda. I know it will be just like starting all over again. Not looking forward to the realization that I suck. But that's ok. Can't be good at everything. (can't believe I just said that).
- Feel like reaching out to long lost friends. Spring project.
Enjoy the spring people.