Monday, October 7, 2013

Update

I have to say that doing the P90X program at the gym is way way way more exciting than doing it at home.  Sorry Tony.  ;)  Having so many options for your sets ensures that you never get bored.  And as long as you keep to the timing program (15 second breaks), you will still feel exhausted and wiped by the 50 minute mark.  And for some reason, for me anyway, I am always more motivated to work out hard when I know the big boys are watching.  Having motivation totally works.  When you see a body type that you are striving for walking by, it totally gets you pumped to push out those last two reps.  So all that to say, things are going well on the gym front.  Not looking for the finish line, enjoying the laps.

Tennis has officially moved indoors now so I am looking forward to defending my hardcourt league number 1 status.  Over 30 weeks with no losses.  Can I do it again this year?  You bet your ass I'm gonna give it my all.  Blood on the courts!  First rounds begin this coming week.  Let's see who the victims are this year. 

And finally, I have to get the painting studio up and running again now that winter has arrived.  I have a few ideas I need to plan out and experiment with but I am looking forward to some flashes of creativity in the coming weeks/months. 

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.”

No comments: