Monday, November 25, 2013

Update

My mind has been a whirlwind lately.  Creativity is running through me as are stupid gym injuries which are forcing me to do cardio exclusively.  But that is ok.  Bulking season is coming up and that is always a fun time.  FOOD FOOD and more FOOD in my belly.  How can that be a bad thing. 

On the creativity side, here are some random pics from projects I have worked on.  I have a lot of ideas this winter and have spent much $$$ on art supplies so I hope that I can sell a few pieces to at least recoup the costs.  Crossing fingers.  The first was a test piece that ended up selling and I am hoping that the second piece, much much bigger will garnish even more intrest.  But the second one isn't done just yet.  Work in progress. 

Other than that, things are good.  Looking into flights to MEX as I am already tired of this winter crap.  Late Jan or early Feb seems to be the weeks of choice so far.  They are usually smack dab in the middle of the coldest times.  Times when I need to be on a beach. 

Will begin to give gym progress in the weeks to come.  I know you are all dying to hear all about it.



No comments: