Sunday, February 16, 2014

More to come

I know I know, it is totally my fault.  It's just that I have been so busy lately I can't find the time to sit and gather my thoughts.  But I will, I promise....and you all know how much I hate using that word.

I have a handful of clients this year that are taking up most of my free weekend time.  They have requested house visits for their workouts so it makes it challenging to get my own errands in on those particular days.  But I can't complain, they are paying customers and the money helps pay for the ridiculous fees to remain certified... which I have decided I won't be doing anymore.  I don't need a piece of paper to justify what I know.

Just back from Mexico and it was just what the doctor ordered.  Although the minute I returned, it felt like I had never left.  Sigh.  More on that later.

Vegas and a ticket to see "O" by cirque de soleil for VD day.  Awesome and grateful.

Work is work.  Meh

I haven't touched my paints in weeks.  I need to find some time to get that re-started before it is too late.  There isn't many weeks left in painting season.  Need to get on it.

Gym is awesome.  Finished my bulk and have put on some serious size.  Now for cutting.  The hard part.  Calorie counting and adding cardio back into the mix.  Argh.  Hate this part but summer is around the corner and I need to trim down for cycling and skating season.

So I'll try to add a bit more later.  Hope everyone is well.

No comments: