Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Spring...is that really you?

I dare say it but I think the days of snow and sleet are finally over.  And it's about damn time.  What a long and drawn out winter.  I am grateful I was able to spend some if it in Mexico and in the USA.  It helped my overall sanity more than you can ever realize.  I might have to schedule an extra Mexico trip in the winter if we are planning to have another season like that in 2015. 

Tennis season is gearing up and I am in tip top shape.  10+ pounds of new muscle and a 1 loss record all winter season.  Can't ask for a better way to enter the spring.  Oh, well it would be nice to be injury free but I think those days are over.  ;)  There will always be something at the activity level I am a forcing my body to accommodate.  But I am surviving.

Super stoked to head to Vegas for the first time in about 2 weeks.  Will be an experience I won't soon forget I am sure.  Walking shoes have been on full alert for a while now.  ;)  I am sure I will have details to share soon enough.



No comments: